LG Optimus V Sale, Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile)

LG Optimus V Sale, This is the second generation of the popular LG Optimus V. With LG Optimus V Virgin Mobile, you can choose a monthly plan with unlimited data, text and voice or just purchase the minutes and text you need.

The Optimus Slider delivers the convenience of a full QWERTY keyboard with the sleek lines of the LG Optimus series and a 3.2-inch touchscreen display.

It's powered by the Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system, offering deep integration with Google services--from Gmail and Google+ to Google Maps and YouTube.

LG Optimus V Sale has an 800mhz processor, which I feared would still be too slow, but was actually very snappy. Without the bloatware UI you find on HTC phones, this phone despite not being as powerful as my Evo, actually is faster in the menus. I used to get lag all the time with my Evo, and so far nothing with this (and this is while running live wallpapers and alternate launchers like Go Launcher).


The LG Optimus V plays all the apps well that I had stored on my Android account, and works flawlessly with Amazon's app store. This was a huge plus for me, as when I rooted my Nook Color I had all sorts of problems running many applications. Everything on this however works flawlessly.
Beyond Talk Unlimited Plans

The keyboard's buttons are huge, and feel much easier to type on than other slide out keyboards. I never mess up while typing now, and never use the on screen keyboard. The red accents on the keys give it a very nice "droid" look, and the included Home/Menu/Back/Search buttons on the keyboard are a nice touch.
Slim profile when closed.

The camera is pretty ho hum. 3.2 Megapixels and no flash. It records video, which is a plus, but only has a rear facing camera. Overall, it's much worse than my Evo, but then again, my Evo's cameras weren't good enough to take high quality photos in either. I usually use my stand-alone camera for good photos, so on the go quick snapshots work just fine for what it is.. a phone.

The LG Optimus V slider is quite smooth. In fact it's better quality than my old Playstation GO's slider, which violently snapped into place. This is much smoother and doesn't wobble like my GO's slider once fully pulled out.

All in all, this is my first LG phone, and I have to say, I'm very impressed with LG Optimus V Sale. For what I paid (168 free shipping) with no contract, it really highlights how much other carriers are over-charging for their phones (most of which are 5-600 out of contract!). It was nice to be able to replace my Blackberry without waiting for a contract to expire. I simply went out and bought a new one at the same price everyone else pays. The 3G is just as fast as the 3G on Sprint, so for 35 out the door for unlimited data and texts, it's a no brainer. I'm very happy I finally left Sprint, and I'm very happy with this phone.

Where to Buy LG Optimus V Cheap?

My Recommended to Buy LG Optimus V Cheap. Amazon.com Offer Great Discount plus Free Shipping Cost.


LG Optimus V Sale Full Features

Connectivity LG Optimus V Sale
  • 3G data speeds (EVDO Rev A.) (peak download speeds of up to 3.1 Mbps; peak upload speeds of 1.8 Mbps; average download speeds of 600 kbps-1.4 Mbps)
  • Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
  • Onboard GPS for navigation and location services
  • Integrated Google Maps with turn-by-turn navigation, street and satellite views.
  • Bluetooth connectivity (version .0) includes communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.

Hardware LG Optimus V Sale
  • 800 MHz processor speeds up everything--from playing games to watching shows to opening files from work.
  • 3.2-inch multi-touch capacitive display (480 x 800 pixels) with light and proximity sensors and scratch-resistant glass.
  • Onscreen keyboard
  • Removable battery

Memory LG Optimus V Sale
  • 2 GB microSD card with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
  • 512 MB onboard memory
  • 512 MB RAM

Camera LG Optimus V Sale
  • 3.2-megapixel auto-focus camera with up to 3x digital zoom, multiple scene modes, macro mode (for up-close photography), and customizable brightness and white balance settings
  • Video capture capabilities (DVD quality; 640 x 480 pixels)

Communications & Internet LG Optimus V Sale
  • Full HTML Web Browser with Flash 10.1 Support
  • Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging
  • Personal and corporate e-mail access with support for Exchange ActiveSync as well as personal e-mail accounts (Google push, Yahoo!, POP3, IMAP).

Multimedia LG Optimus V Sale
  • Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC/AAC+/eAAC+
  • Video player compatible with MPEG4, WMV, H.264, H.263

More Features
  • 3.5mm headphone jack
  • Organizer tools including calendar, voice notes, and alarm clock
  • Speakerphone for hands-free communication.
  • Hearing Aid Compatibility: M3/T4


Read also our review hp-g7-1255dx

No comments:

ShareThis