Slim in 6 Reviews

Looking for Slim in 6 reviews? Slim in 6 by Debbie Siebers is a full-body slimming and toning fitness program focused on your abs, thighs, buns, and hips.
Slim in 6 includes three phases that take six weeks to complete: Start It Up, Ramp It Up, Burn It Up. You also get these DVDs: Slim in 6 Pack and Slim & Limber And, a resistance band.

Take your time to understand the purpose of each exercise and use body awareness. If you stick with Slim in 6 and a proper nutrition program, you should see significant physical changes in your body!



Don’t spend more than you have to! We've already done the research for you.
Please read where to buy Slim in 6.

Here’s what one of the owners had to say about Slim in 6 Reviews

>> Great -- especially the abs workout!, by Kendra <<

This Slim in 6 DVD combines aerobic and resistance training in 5 separate workouts. Even the beginning one, using no weights, is a challenge. The second and third use resistance bands that can be substituted with dumbbells. There is also a 12 minute ab session that is quite challenging, and a 15 minute stretching session.

Debbie is great. She's calm, cues well, reminds the viewer of proper form consistently, and guides you through each exercise and onto the next. Sometimes, though, she tells you there's only 4 more, but really, there's 4 more of those, then 8 more at double time. . . then 8 more pulses!

I have less praise for the beachbody eating plan and, consequently, I use this dvd along with my eating plan. I do not use the beachbody plan which, although good, is a bit confusing and really more of an adjunct to the dvd. I also don't use the Beachbody supplements, although I am a believer of supplements. I purchase what I need elsewhere, however.

Slim in 6 - Before AfterAlthough the workouts include men, I believe this is more of a workout for females. These workouts train your same muscles every day, without letting your muscles rest the following day. The thought with this type of training is that women want their bodies smaller, firmer, and toned-- not necessarily more muscular. These workouts combine anaerobic compound moves (working 2 areas at the same time--thereby increasing weight loss) during the resistance phases, with aerobics. When you train each body part daily, you are training to be slimmer and firmer. When you train and let your muscles fully recover for at least 48 hours, you are training to enlarge your muscles. The program is intended for use 6 out of 7 days.

The Slim in 6 dvd workouts are worth the cost even without the included beachbody diet plan.
>> Order from Amazon, Not Beach Body!, by Jessica M. Holmes "Jessica" (Louisiana) <<
 
I have been doing Slim in 6 for about 2 weeks now. The workouts are more challenging than I expected but they are also fun. I don't think anyone would be disappointed in the program. My one word of advice would be to buy from Amazon and not Beach Body. After ordering from Beach Body, you will get bombarded with phone calls from all kinds of people selling stuff, and they will tell you that they got your number and card number because of your "recent purchase with Beach Body."
>> This exercise video changed my life, by T. Dial <<

Slim in 6 Video ReviewThis is the best, most effective exercise video I have ever come across, hands down! I not only did it for six weeks and saw great results; I did it for another six weeks and then another. In fact, I have been doing it off and on (mostly on) for almost four years. I just can't find anything better. There was one 90-day period when I did Tony Horton's "Power 90" (it was okay), and I've also added light weights to Slim in 6 to increase the toning.

I only recently have starting doing Tone it Up! and Cool it Off! from Debbie's "Slim Series". And I only started doing that because I think I have finally plateaued with Slim in 6 and my body needs a change. I just wish Debbie would come out with a similar video with the same concept, (a one hour video with all over toning and cardio), just different for a change and to break through plateaus. I have the whole Slim Series (6 videos), but I don't want 6 videos to have to choose from and figure out. I want ONE awesome one. All other videos I have tried have benn either ineffective or made me too bulky. I am short, 5' 2", yet my body builds muscle mass easily, creating a "stocky thick" look if I am not careful.

This is the only video that actually helped me lose weight and build muscle without looking too large. I also love that Debbie doesn't try to get too fancy, funky or complicated with her moves. They are simple and effective. No weird dancing, no annoying manic positivity, just a pleasant personality who knows what she is talking about. I can't say enough good about Debbie Siebers and Slim in 6! I lost 25 pounds, went from a size 8-10 to a 0-2 and have kept if off for almost 4 years.
>> FEEL THE BURN!, by Abigail Reedy (Fort Polk, LA) <<

WOW! This program is really intense and will whip you into shape! You will probably find yourself feeling like you are about to fall over half-way through the routines! Which is GREAT! You get sore, you sweat, and you feel yourself getting stronger! I highly recommend this. I lost 18 pounds and went from a size 11/12 to a 5/6! If you stick with it, you WILL see the results you want!
>> This Program is Just Right, by K. Olson "Healthy & Happy" (Minnesota) <<

I have shied away from exercise videos in the past because they were too monotonous after a while or annoying. This one is different. First, there are three levels of workout. The first one was way too easy because I was already used to working out, so I switched to the "Ramp it Up" almost right away. That one is great. There is enough recovery time between the exercises to really begin to build endurance. I tried the "Burn it Up" way too early and couldn't do it, but then I waited two more weeks and now it's coming very naturally. I lost weight right away, but the best part is the body sculpting that I have seen. I don't have much weight to lose, but to see my abs become defined and my hips begin to shrink has been completely satisfying and worthwhile. I recommend this tape to anyone who doesn't want a "bouncy" workout, but still wants a really good strength training workout with cardio. I am 46 years old and am loving it.
>> I lose at least 15 pounds every six weeks!, by M. Parish (Idaho) <<

I started doing Slim in 6 10 years ago after I started having kids. I have 6 kids now and have used Slim in 6 after every baby to lose the extra 40 pounds I put on each pregnancy. It takes me usually 2 rounds of Slim in 6 to lose the 40 pounds (3 months). I've tried so many other programs and this is the ONLY one that really helps me lose the weight fast and is do-able enough that I won't quit half way through...because I am constantly seeing results...it keeps me going all 6 weeks.

>>>> To read more reviews, go to Amazon <<<< 




WARNING: Consult with a healthcare professional before beginning any exercise program or using any supplement or meal replacement program, if pregnant, breast feeding, providing to a child, or if you have any other unique or special needs. Keep out of reach of children.

About Debbie Siebers

Slim in 6 - Debbie SiebersDebbie Siebers has been working in the fitness and training business for over 20 years. As a certified member of the AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America), the world's largest fitness education association, she has developed and perfected numerous proprietary routines for her clients so they can attack the common trouble spots.

In 1999, Debbie joined Beachbody where she developed the popular Thin Thighs Guaranteed!™ video.

She got her initial experience in personal training working for Body-by-Jake®, a pioneer in popularizing personal fitness in the entertainment community. She has also worked as a trainer at Crunch, Powerhouse Gym, Meridian Sports Club, Todd Tramp's Body Sculpting Gym, and the Peninsula chain of luxury hotels.

Debbie has been featured on numerous television programs including Fit TV's health and fitness show Fitting It In, Body-by-Jake exercise segments, as well as on CNN, E! Entertainment Television, and various broadcast network TV stations.

No comments:

ShareThis